You have plans to visit the Gaspé peninsula this summer? Here are some updates on the impact of Covid-19 on your future travels.
JAN 7, 2021 UPDATE
What is the current situation?
Non essential travel is not recommend at this time
What measures will we put in place for 2021?
We have temporarily paused the reservation system for the upcoming season. We plan on evaluating the situation again in April 2021.
For the safety of our staff and guests, if the pandemic is still ongoing, we will limit our offer to only fully-contained equipment this season. We will be operating on a very limited basis in these exceptional times.
Camping this summer will likely involve social distancing measures. What does that imply?
- All campers sharing a site will have to be residents of the same address
- Gatherings between different family bubbles may be prohibited
- Only self-contained camping equipment (RVs with their own toilets and showers) will be allowed, and only on full hookup sites
- Common areas (showers, toilets, shelters, playground, etc) may be closed in order to keep you and our staff safe
- Access to the reception will be limited, we will strive for a contact-less experience for the safety of our staff
- Payments will be by cards only (no cash)
- We may need to limit other services
- But don’t worry, the great view is still the same and the whales still come by, pandemic or not!
I read all of this, I travel in an RV and wish to stay at your campground. What do I do?
Our reservation system will resume in the Spring, expected date is April 24.