You have plans to visit the Gaspé peninsula this summer? Here are some updates on the impact of Covid-19 on your future travels.
MAY 28 UPDATE
What is the current situation?
Campgrounds can open on June 1st but we are planning on opening June 11th.
What measures have we put in place for 2020?
We have temporarily paused the reservation system for the upcoming season. We are doing some last updating will resume taking reservations on May 31st.
For the safety of our staff and guests, we have already taken the tough decision to limit our offer to only fully-contained equipment this season. We will be operating on a very limited basis in these exceptional times.
Camping this summer will involve social distancing measures. What does that imply?
- All campers sharing a site will have to be residents of the same address
- Gatherings must be exterior only, with a maximum of 10 people
- Only self-contained camping equipment (RVs with their own toilets and showers) will be allowed, and only on full hookup sites
- Common areas (showers, toilets, shelters, playground, etc) will be closed in order to keep you and our staff safe
- Access to the reception will be limited, we will strive for a contact-less experience for the safety of our staff
- Payments will be by cards only (no cash)
- We may need to limit other services
- But don’t worry, the great view is still the same and the whales still come by, pandemic or not!
I read all of this, I travel in an RV and wish to stay at your campground. What do I do?
Our reservation system will resume on May 31st, at 5pm.
Note that availability for stays between July 1 and August 21 is already limited for stays longer than a few days so the system may not show any available sites once it resumes. Construction weeks and the week following that are pretty much all booked up.