- Strong and reliable wifi broadcasting through the campsite.
- All sites have picnic tables and movable firepits.
At the reception:
- Opened from 8 am to 9 pm in high season.
- Hours may vary in mid and low season but staff are always on-site.
- Campfire wood, local beer
- We will gladly advise you on activities and should you want, book them for you.
- Freshly-made coffee always available ($).
- Public phone
- Walking trails in the forest, bordering the creek.
- Access to the seashore by a 75-steps staircase. Our beach is a small black pebble beach, great for beachcombing.
- While swimming is possible, the water remains very cold through the season.