- Sites with water only, water and electricity, or with full hookups.
- Strong and reliable wifi broadcasting through the campsite.
- All sites have picnic tables and movable firepits.
At the reception:
- Opened from 8 am to 9 pm in high season.
- Hours may vary in mid and low season but staff are always on-site.
- Campfire wood, local beer and various useful items for sale.
- We will gladly advise you on activities and should you want, book them for you.
- Freshly-made coffee always available ($).
- Board games, books and game equipment to borrow.
- Public phone
Service Building / Shelter
- Bathrooms, changing table, showers ($), hairdryers.
- Laundromat ($) with 2 washers and 2 dryers (in operation 7 am – 11 pm).
- Heated shelter with table and chairs and a nice view on the sea.
- Sink with hot water to wash dishes in the shelter.
- Plugs to charge up small devices.
- Playground with swings, playhouse, sandbox, teeter-totter, play structure.
- Shuffleboard, horseshoes, basketball net, bocce court. Equipment loaned for free.
- Walking trails in the forest, bordering the creek.
- Access to the seashore by a 75-steps staircase. Our beach is a small black pebble beach, great for beachcombing.
- While swimming is possible, the water remains very cold through the season.